It’s that time of year when we’re thinking about those all too familiar New Year’s resolutions. Promising to spend less, clear the clutter and improve our overall health and appearance. Orthodontics is a great way to help achieve some of these goals this year! Straight teeth not only look good, but they also function better and lead to overall improved oral health.
Here are five health benefits of orthodontic treatment:
- Straight teeth are easier to clean and maintain, which can lead to decrease the risk of cavities and gum disease.
- Orthodontic treatment can improve your bite, which can help you chew more efficiently and avoid problems like TMJ disorder.
- Orthodontics can improve your speech clarity.
- Orthodontics can help correct misaligned jaw joints and alleviate TMJ pain and headaches.
- Orthodontics can help prevent future dental problems.
The decision to undergo orthodontic treatment is a big one, but it doesn’t have to be daunting! Olson Orthodontics has the expertise to give you your best smile and will keep you your most comfortable along the way! Call today for a free consultation to see how we can start your life changing treatment in 2023.