The COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on our daily lives is rapidly evolving. As Olson Orthodontics reopens its clinical doors, changes are being implemented to protect both patients and staff. Here are some changes you should expect to see as we limit hazards and maintain social distancing guidelines:
- Upon entry all patients (and parents or other accompanying parties) are asked to immediately hand sanitize and are subject to a temperature checks.
- A Wellness Screening Questionnairewill be completed prior to entry.
- Patients are asked to brush their teeth before arrivingat the office, as the office brushing station will be closed for safety measures.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask in the office, except during their appointment.
- Social distancing, will be practiced; this includes limited seating in the waiting room and limited patients on the clinic floor.
- In an effort to de-densify the clinical floor only the patient is asked to come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
Olson Orthodontics is so excited to be back to our patients and vouch to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice! Feel free to reach out to our office with any questions you may have or to schedule your appointment! We look forward to seeing you soon!